There are two primary roles for a regional planning commission:
- To provide regional planning and coordination for the implementation of state and federal programs; and
- To provide local planning and support services to its member communities.
Many of the Pioneer Trails’ members have been able to improve their community through the use of our services.
Basic member benefits include:
- Usage of specialized equipment
- Decreased cost rate for planning services (membership fee applied to rate)
- Annual Report, Quarterly Progress Newsletter
- Meeting opportunities—committees, board meetings and PTRPC Annual Meeting
- Member recognition
Associate members are a diverse group representing county governments, municipalities and not-for-profit entities.